Dave & Adam’s is Hiring: Warehouse Position – Pick, Pack, and Ship
March 7, 2018
Dave & Adam’s, home to WNY’s largest hobby store and an eCommerce platform where we ship all over the world from our warehouse in Tonawanda. Dave & Adam’s is a very stable and fun place to work, we have many employees that have called this place their home for years…that being said we’re hiring now for full time positions in our warehouse.
We are looking to fill warehouse positions with smart and hardworking people! The job duties will include the training of all functions in our warehouse. Candidate should be able to follow directions, work independently and meet tight deadlines.
1. Accurately pick orders efficiently
2. Accurately check orders for errors
3. Efficiently pack orders to ensure items arrive in the same condition as when they left
4. General computer knowledge required for inventory, check station, and UPS machines
5. General knowledge of fork trucks, pallet stacking & wrapping encouraged but not required (We are willing to teach you!)
1. Accountable & Timely – Takes personal responsibility for their actions with co-workers and managers. Tardiness is not tolerated. You are expected to be on time for your shift every day.
2. Team Player – Able to work with a group of people to accomplish a common goal.
3. Physical Requirements – Must be able to lift 50lbs and able to be on your feet for 8+ hours.
4. To be able to work extra hours when needed as business dictates.
Successful candidates will have a High School Diploma or GED and 1-3 years related warehouse experience.
Full-time position, Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm based on volume*
Overtime is highly possible during November and December.
*Must be able to work weekends in December*
To Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected]
Dave & Adam’s Card World is an Equal Opportunity Employer