Friday Night Magic Nights at Transit
July 9, 2012
Attention all Magic The Gathering Gamers! Dave and Adam’s will be hosting Magic Gaming tournaments on Friday Nights, starting this Friday, July 13th from 6pm to 9:30pm.
Here is more info:
- What: Friday Night Magic – A weekly DCI sanctioned Magic Tournament open to all starting as a Standard Format (Swiss style) and open to different formats based on player desires
- Where: New Transit Store Location in the Transitown Plaza – 4235 Transit Rd., Williamsville, NY 14221 (Corner of Transit and Main)
- When: July 13th and every Friday Night there after 6pm to 9:30pm (approx)
- No entrance fee
- Booster Pack for all who attend
- Foil Prize cards (1st and 2nd place, plus two handed out randomly) with additional prized based on attendance worth up to $100
- Earn Planeswalker Points which can increase your Planeswalker Level (1-50), Seasonal and Yearly Awards from Wizards of the Coast, chance to be invited to the Friday Night Magic Championship held every year at Gen Con.
- Weekly winners will be invited to the Dave and Adam’s WNY Friday Night Magic Championship with over $1000 in prizes.
- There is parking behind the plaza and we have a “Gaming Room Entrance” door!
With the exception of basic land cards, a player’s combined deck and sideboard may not contain more than four of any individual card, counted by its English card title equivalent. All cards named Plains, Island, Swamp, Mountain, and Forest are basic.
The following card sets are permitted in Standard tournaments:
- Scars of Mirrodin (until October 5, 2012)
- Mirrodin Besieged (until October 5, 2012)
- New Phyrexia (until October 5, 2012)
- Magic 2012 (until October 5, 2012)
- Dark Ascension
- Avacyn Restored
- Magic 2013 (effective July 13, 2012)
- Return to Ravnica (effective October 5, 2012)
- *There are no cards banned in Standard tournaments
So if you are a Magic The Gathering gamer, then you definitely want to come out to our Friday Night Magic Nights!
Any other questions about our gaming night feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org